Our Most Popular Bundle
The Apogee MQ-500 and AM-310 Extension Wand
The MQ-500 has a hand-held meter, attached via cable, that displays and stores
The sensor incorporates a blue-enhanced silicon photodiode and custom optical filters with a rugged, self-cleaning sensor housing design, anodized aluminum body with acrylic diffuser.
Typical applications include PPFD measurement over plant canopies in outdoor environments, greenhouses, and growth chambers, and reflected or under-canopy (transmitted) PPFD measurements in the same environments.
- Spectral Range 389 to 692 nm ± 5 nm
- Field of View 180 ˚
- Detector Blue enhanced silicon photo-diode
- IP Rating IP68 suitable for damp environments (sensor is waterproof)
- warranty against defects in materials and workmanship through Apogee
The AM-310 wand is extendable to 33 inches (84 cm) which allows the user to place the sensor in hard-to-reach areas such as in an indoor grow room or greenhouse.
- Extendable to 33 inches
- Collapsible to 10" for easy storage
- Connects with provided screw
no returns all sales final.